Wednesday, January 30, 2008


So my sister just started a blog, too. That's way cool. We can now share our ideas about the world, like why women should actually raise their own children instead of shipping them off to day care for 8-10 hours a day. Yeah, many families need "dual incomes," but I think a lot of people have a lot of not-entirely-necessary things, and nearly could live on one income--depending on the cost of living, of course.
Any way, I think I am going to get my passport soon. It's a goal of mine and all In need to do is get an appointment with the post office and pay the bucks!

This is a picture of me at a work party. I am on the left in red. I supervise people. It's not all that easy, really. There's a lot of problem solving to do for other people. It pays the bills and I am learning a LOT about people. People are weird sometimes.

I can't wait to see what my sister puts on her blog! I already saw my cute niece and nephew on there! So adorable!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

The whole freegan mentality as seen on Oprah today...ya I dig it!

I guess "freegan" is a new PC term that just reiterates my testimony of those old guys in Utah really do know what they are talkin' about! Sorry Oprah, general authorities have been saying it for years!

What is Aimee's blog?

AZ said...

http://zeig-zag.blogspot.com/